with Tyler Langdale,
& Josh Pane
We invite you to join us for our 3rd eye opening, mind blowing and life changing expedition through incredible India. We have been many places in this world, but India has such a tangible quality and provides such a unique experience and is such a diverse and ancient country, that we must go back for more.
Daily life in India is filled with cultural customs and many religious practices that we do not witness in the United States, and from an anthropological and sociological perspective, there is much to learn about devotion, community, and different ways of living in harmony. We know that each time we travel to India, we are filled with gratitude, inspiration, and humility. We feel empowered to share the experience with our peers so that they too can have a profound experience that awakens something loving and grateful inside. Each time we feel like our eyes are opened and we see a little more clearly; our hearts grow a little bigger and we feel more fully; our resolution becomes that much stronger to love with even more devotion and humility.
Come travel with us to exotic incredible India, and experience the sights, sounds, and tastes while witnessing the life of her many different people. This is an adventure to the birthplace of Yoga, Hinduism & Buddhism with an overland tour highlighting ancient marvels, natural wonders, modern cities, and beautiful geography. India has a pulse of life that will send excitement through your body, and a flow of energy that will take you for quite a ride. This trip is a safe and structured way to experience authentic India with a group of peers and personal connections.
Itinerary: Dec 28, 2015-Jan 10, 2016
- Day 1 - Arrival Day @ Chennai International Airport
- Day 2 - Chennai to Ponicherry : visit "Mahabalipuram" Seaside Temples & Auroville Universal City Ashram with Matramandir Monument (Hotel Le Pondy)
- Day 3 - Visit City of Pondicherry Visit & Dinner: Sri Aurobindo Ashram (Hotel Le Pondy)
- Day 4 - Relax & Yoga Day at Resort & New Year's Eve Celebration (Hotel Le Pondy)
- Day 5 - Pondicherry to Tanjore: visit "Gangaikondacholapuram & Darasuram" Temples (Hotel Ideal River View Resort)
- Day 6 - Tanjore to city of Madurai (Hotel JC Residency)
- Day 7 - Madurai - visit "Meenakshi Amman" Temple (Hotel JC Residency)
- Day 8 - Madurai to Periyar (Green Woods Resort)
- Day 9 - Periyar - Alleppey: visit Tiger & Elephant Nature Reserve (Hotel Lake Palace)
- Day 10 - Alleppey: Houseboat Backwater Jungle Boat Tour (Hotel Lake Palace)
- Day 11 - Visit to Amritapuri Ashram (Kollam) & visit to Varkala Beach (Varkala) en route to Kovalam (Hotel Travancore Heritage)
- Day 12 - Kovalam Beach : Relax & Yoga Day (Hotel Travancore Heritage)
- Day 13 - Kovalam Beach: Relax & Yoga Day (Hotel Travancore Heritage)
- Day 14th -10th Jan 2015 - Departure Day at Trivandrum International Airport